Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many ppl frog south Texas we got here, not alot of ppl down here are into a hobby and would like to buy some darts soon with out the dam shipping cost lol

·
Banned
579 Posts
Im in austin but born and raised Brownsville,tx....thats as south as it get! hannah high school. you ?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oo dam mcallen here well la joya but no one knows this place lol, u were the one with the free frogs huh? i try PM you but nothing haha...

·
Banned
579 Posts
I havent dared to go into inbox yet after seeing the pm count.... : /

I might have to be fair and split them up to few peeps.

I know la joya...but yea, youre better off saying mcallen

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ill pay the shipping iv been wanting one for a while and which buying them and shipping it sucks -_-...
yeah mcallen ppl know, dam la joya is so small...were u into the hobby while u were down here

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Hmmmm. I was hoping being the first to reply in the affirmative on there and fairly local I'd see a PM about them by now. I'm willing to pay shipping, drive to meet you, whatever. Please just lemme know so I can stop stalking you. Its no skin off my back if you don't want to send any or all to me, but I've been looking at these morphs for a while and when I saw a fairly local texan offering them, FREE, I was really excited. I'll take very good care of them at any rate, please let me know.

·
Banned
579 Posts
hey doug
consider almirante and popa yours....believe it or not espe was spoken for before ad was posted...but I promise next batch of espe are yours.
Hmmmm. I was hoping being the first to reply in the affirmative on there and fairly local I'd see a PM about them by now. I'm willing to pay shipping, drive to meet you, whatever. Please just lemme know so I can stop stalking you. Its no skin off my back if you don't want to send any or all to me, but I've been looking at these morphs for a while and when I saw a fairly local texan offering them, FREE, I was really excited. I'll take very good care of them at any rate, please let me know.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
damn, the Esperanza were really what peaked my intrest, I still really want them but none the less, free is free and I'll be happy to work with the other two and be patient on the esperanza

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if you have kind of darts in the future hit me up :] i would love some to buy or free if you can...anyone going to the s.a show?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sry didnt see that u posted, its on march 3 and 4th i forgot where but u can look online...i want to hit it up but idk if its anygood

·
Registered
125 Posts
great!!

i am not really a frog person.. but i am starting to be one.. :)

i have seen some sold on craigslist every once in while.. so i know there are some here..

i have the list narrowed down Dendrobates azureus or Dendrobates leucomelas..

my fiance is from Venezuela.. so i was looking for Frogs from that country..
she gave me alot of grief. cuz from frogs were on her window sills at night :(
can they be mixed in one vivarium/?

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'm in Houston, TX. You will find all over the forum if you do a search for 'mixing' that it is much frowned upon and not recommended. Welcome to the frog world! We absolutely need more froggers in Texas! :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm in Houston, TX. You will find all over the forum if you do a search for 'mixing' that it is much frowned upon and not recommended. Welcome to the frog world! We absolutely need more froggers in Texas! :)
hey andry..

yep.. thanks.. just picked up on that..

i just need to set one up and go from there.. :)

petsmart has some terrariums on sale right now..

maybe i pick one up and get it set up and established first

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm here in Houston and just getting back into the hobby. Use to know a few people in Austin but that was over 10 yrs ago. Be nice to get some new Texas connections in the frog world.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts