Dendroboard banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of the frogs I got from Kevin Hoff. This guy(or girl) is turning out to be one bad a$$. :D He doesn't let anyone around the leaves because that's where the FF's tend to gather. Definitely off limits to the other frogs.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Thoose guys colored up pretty quick!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I'm amazed. When Kevin sent them they were still black with just two stripes. Now they are all about fully green. They are pigs too!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
khoff said:
Frogs are looking great! Great pic too. The mints seem to color up very fast once they are about 4-6 months old.
Should that be true of ALL mints?? I have six that I got from Sean Stewart that are between eight and nine months old now and they are still not MINT! When I was talking to Sean about it once I kind of freaked him out. I think it made him wonder if he really shipped me the mints or not. I sent him pics and he said that they were in fact mints, and that they just needed to do some growing up, but this wasn't that long ago. Their back legs look mint, but the rest of them is kind of gold in color. Just curious now! :?

BTW, that is a great pic of your mint! I love the bulldog stance that they have!

-Shelley

1 - 8 of 8 Posts