Dendroboard banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We now have a terrarium section on the site. This section has two categories, terrarium packages and terrarium suitable bromeliads. In the terrarium suitable bromeliads we have broken down suitable terrarium bromeliads by size for ease when shopping. The terrarium packages are a great way to get a nice value all bundled into a package for you. Right now the packages are small, medium and large with terrarium suitable plants. We will be adding premium packages in the near future which will include harder to find plants. Each package will come with selaginella, ferns, bromeliads, cryptanthus, tropical plants and cuttings. The large package alone is 30% cheaper then are already low prices.

I would also like everyone to check out the weekly deals section. This week we have added some nice small to medium sized chiquita linda offsets for the great price of just $3. Other great deals are on our cryptanthus strawberry flambe which is in full color now and reduced to just $2 and check out the large offsets reduced to just $4.

Don't forget all dendroboard members can get a 5% off discount by simply adding the coupon code 'dendro' in the cart section when checking out. Another new discount is for our larger order and wholesale customers. All orders over $250 not including shipping can get 10% off by using coupon code 'wholesale' when checking out. Go to Tropical Plantz to check it all out.

Please note that I will be out of town for parts of friday and this weekend. All orders will ship on tuesday, due to me having to go out of town and pick up the fern on monday.
Thanks for looking,
Jason

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry guys, I have been so busy I forgot to add the coupon code for this weekends sale to kick of the terrarium section. This weekend only until I ship on tuesday you will get 20% off your order by adding coupon code 'dendro20' in the cart section when checking out. The sale is good for everything on the site except shipping.
Thanks for looking
Jason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts