Dendroboard banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This sale is in effect through the end of March, take advantage and fatten up those frogs for breeding.

Our termites are $18.95 per 1000 with free shipping on orders over 2000, shipping is $6.
Simply send requirements to [email protected] and payment to Paypal same address and we will ship them out early next week.

If you would like a copy of out Tip\Care sheet to see how these feeders work shoot me an e-mail and I will return the attachment.

Thanks for considering our feeders.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Like pinheads crickets, termites are finished when you feed the last one.

Unlike pinhead crickets, termites dont grow in size and if kept in a humid enviroment will easily last a month or untill you feed that "last one"

·
Registered
568 Posts
Termites are a colony insect. So, unless you have a queen and some other key players, they will not breed for you. I believe all the termites you would get would be drones and I THINK that means they are sterile females.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Termites can be cultured and non reproductive cast will become reproductive without the presence of a queen.It can be done and it has but it takes a real long time for a disturbed colony to start over and your ability to harvest is actually non existent for quite awhile.
Your best bet is to go stump thumping in a clean area and collect your own which is how most that are sold online are done minus labs that may be doing research on them in that case you wont get any from them at all they will not sell to the private hobbyist in most cases.
Goodluck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.