Dendroboard banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont know what you guys are talking abotu I saw the first links that were posted no problem

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hm

Both of the links work for me, but on one of my computers i cant see the images. On the other computer in my house i can see the pictures just fine. I'm not sure why.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Atachi Bakka Yellowback

From what i've learned they come from the mountains up from Saul. THese are the same species as the yellowbacks from saul, just have a different pattern.

Thanks! I have five species of selanginella in there. I'll add some newer photos soon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wait I think I missed what you were saying. Are the selanginella tincs?

Can't wait for the new pictures!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL.

the selaginella plants, the fern allies i have planted in the tank, i have five species.

the tincs, Atachi Bakka, are yellowbacks from out past Saul, in the mountians but still concidered yellowbacks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow! lol I am an idiot...I can't find the picture, but I thought it was one of yours...I was trying to figure out the kind of tincs that I wanted to get and I saw a picture of them, but I wanted to know what kind of tincs they were, but I guess they weren't yours because now I can't seem to find them. I wound up picking up two of them at the Reptile stroe by me, but they just refer to them as tincs...I know I swore I wouldn't go back there, but they were a decent size and they seem to be doing good so far. I payed $90 for the pair is that a bad price?
well sorry about that,

1 - 19 of 19 Posts