Dendroboard banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Very cool development pictures, thanks for sharing. I really like the first few photos how you can see the cells splitting and then forming the embryo. Hopefully in a couple months you can update this with some tiny yellow pumilio!
Bryan

·
Registered
209 Posts
Very cool never seen in broken down into hours.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't realize it happened so fast I saw the embryo when it was split in 4 and went back an hour later and it was split in 8 thats when I decided it was time for photos.

heres a video of my male I will post the female transport video later on today .

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so far I have had 4 come out of the water all with weak front legs. I have changed my supplementation to include 2 days of supervite and 5 days of calcium plus ICB. I have noticed the females paying more attention to the newer tadpoles. Maybe the next froglets will be healthier. I have 3 alive right now but they don't look like they will make it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Definitely keep us updated..

Looking at your videos, and other thread.. it seems that your cauchero pair have been producing healthy froglets.. Where you just supplementing with calcium plus?
That's all I'm using at the moment, but I'm also thinking about adding some supervite to the rotation.

so far I have had 4 come out of the water all with weak front legs. I have changed my supplementation to include 2 days of supervite and 5 days of calcium plus ICB. I have noticed the females paying more attention to the newer tadpoles. Maybe the next froglets will be healthier. I have 3 alive right now but they don't look like they will make it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts