Dendroboard banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
689 Posts
Which users are you referring to? We still have 17 users with the user title "DEDICATED SUPPORTER".

Today I noticed that"Dedicated Supporter" title has been removed from some peoples names, and I have not seen any other active.

Is it safe to say that paid membership is coming in similar fashion to other VS forums "Free", "Premium", and "Lifetime"?

·
Administrator
689 Posts
At this very moment, the discussion hasn't even been brought up. As you mentioned before, on other forums we manage, there are paid memberships in place. Some of it, we added; some of it, we inherited. 99.9% of them are OPTIONAL. If the discussion of adding some kind of premium membership program to this site comes up, it will be OPTIONAL.

John was one of them and cleared it up. But the last question still remains...will paid membership be coming to the forum?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
At this very moment, the discussion hasn't even been brought up. As you mentioned before, on other forums we manage, there are paid memberships in place. Some of it, we added; some of it, we inherited. 99.9% of them are OPTIONAL. If the discussion of adding some kind of premium membership program to this site comes up, it will be OPTIONAL.
Wow, I have been here since Joe Hickson post to frognet that the forum was open. Basically people have questions and answers are not provided or it takes day to get a response. Sorry for being concerned about a place I have invested time.

·
Administrator
8,667 Posts
You gotta respect Joe - sold to another hobbiest (at least at the time ... ).

s
Wow, I have been here since Joe Hickson post to frognet that the forum was open. Basically people have questions and answers are not provided or it takes day to get a response. Sorry for being concerned about a place I have invested time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts