Dendroboard banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I've got a container of Repashy Vitamin A Plus coming in tomorrow or the next day. I've currently got Repcal Calcium plus D3 and Herptevite. So, with those supplements, how would you recommend I supplement? How many feedings a week, how many supplements? Currently, I'm alternating between the two i have now and feeding every other day. I've got a surplus of flies, so I really could handle feeding every day if that would be better. But the are always some leftover flies in the viv on the non-feeding days. So I generally skip one.

Thanks in advance!
Mark

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I believe you have to be careful with the Vitamin A...too much of a good thing can be bad. I think from what I've read, if you're having problems with eggs...the usual is to dust once or twice a month with it...at the very most not more than once a week. Hopefully Ed or someone more knowledgeable than me will chime in here.

·
Registered
19,318 Posts
The vitamin A plus should not be used more frequently than once a week unless under supervision by a veterinarian. Unless I was having a lot of issues, I wouldn't use it more than twice a month.

Ed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts