Dendroboard banner
1 - 1 of 4 Posts

· Registered
19,344 Posts
I would have concerns using it.... first off, the ingredients before it cures are potent sensitizers for allergic responses and this typically means that you don't just pick up an allergy to the product.. instead you tend to pick up allergies to multiple allergens since your body becomes sensitized and looks for things..

The second concern would be due to the use of dioctyltin as part of the igredients as this can also damage the thymus and the immune system and can bioaccumulate (see (not free access) ScienceDirect - Toxicology : Toxicity of dibutyltin, tributyltin and other organotin compounds to humans and to experimental animals )
Dioctyl tin is also an endocrine disruptor in a direct dose depenent exposure..


1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.