Dendroboard banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I use an electric rechargeable sprayer on Amazon after years of hand pump sprayers and 2 battery operated ones that eventually break (sometimes due to pressure build up or just wear and tear of parts after daily use). It is the best sprayer I have ever had so far. Someone gave me a sad face on a FB frog group and said one must go with exo terra to avoid rust leading to zinc and contaminants. I challenged that after finding that the only metal is a little copper piece that doesn't rust and not finding anything on exo terra's sight that mentions safe materials used. They never replied. Maybe someone can provide information on that but it appears based off reviews that the exo terra sprayer is not the most durable either.

I bought this in May last year. So far so good. Only issue is the pressure can't be adjusted and is on the heavy side but really not too heavy. It will adjust from spray to stream though.

TACKLIFE Electric Plant Mister Spray Bottle, LED 2000mAh, Electric Watering Can with Adjustable Copper Spout, Indoor/Outdoor Plants Gardening, Fertilizing, Cleaning, Multi-Purpose Use Sprayer 1Liter
Visit the TACKLIFE Store
4.6 out of 5 stars 238 ratings
Exo Terra makes some good products. I use their tanks. They are a pet supply company marketing items for pet owners. They charge a premium. There are many things that you can get cheaper in this hobby that accomplish the exact same thing as those brought to market by pet supply companies. Sprayers are a prime example.

One of the things that I do like about the manual hand pump sprayers is that you can adjust the pressure by pumping more times or less times. You can get pretty good at telling what the pressure will be by feeling the resistance of the pump plunger.

How is the noise on the electric sprayer?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've had to use a sprayers for years for both plants and animals. This one is the best so far it just has a decent amount of pressure that can't be adjusted but it's not bad. It doesn't really make noise other than a light hum and the spray itself.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts