Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Just wondering where people found the little suction cups they use with their film canisters. I have tried everywhere, and can only find the big ones-
thank you,
TQ

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

Thanks,
I think I will just order the canisters with the suction cups.
Thank you,
TQ

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Jon,
I tried Michaels, and they only had the large, I will try the fabric stores as well. Also, QualityExotics is selling the film containers with suction cups and just the suction cups too. Makes my life easier.

·
Registered
291 Posts
trimtrig said:
Hey Jon,
I tried Michaels, and they only had the large, I will try the fabric stores as well. Also, QualityExotics is selling the film containers with suction cups and just the suction cups too. Makes my life easier.
Actually -- It's Quality Captives not Quality Exotics. We get mixed up alot :oops: . We've actually had supplies arrive here that were meant for them :lol: !

·
Registered
291 Posts
trimtrig said:
Hey Jon,
Actually -- It's Quality Captives not Quality Exotics. We get mixed up alot :oops: . We've actually had supplies arrive here that were meant for them :lol: !

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ooooh man, my bad- so sorry-

Quality Captives, folks, have the suction cups premade for the good deal.
TQ

G

·
We've actually had supplies arrive here that were meant for them !
LOL, My UPS guy has told me before that "if we deliver it to your house, it's yours". No kidding. I had a bowflex delivered to my house and I told the UPS guy I didn't order it. He said it was my address on the shipping label, it's mine now. Apparently it's cheaper for UPS pay for lost items than to have to go pick and re-deliver the item to the right place.

·
Registered
221 Posts
hi,
try walmart. i get mine there and pay like $2 for 12. you have to take the metal hanger thing off.
thanks
troy

G

·
evil walmart

That evil megagiant walmart that destroys entire towns within 15 miles with its below cost prices and migrant workers that dont know anything. I positively HATE the store, but there are quite a few things that they carry that force you to go in there. I cant wait till they crash like Montgomery Ward did. I had a college economics professor that prediced that walmart would fall apart or be destroyed in 5 years because of the way they had operated so far. I cant wait :!: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If you can, order from local businesses or people from dendroboard. Everyone that has any retail business knows that Walmark slowly sucks the life from you.

G

·
You econ professor is wrong. Everyone knows that in order to kill a Walmart you have to find the heart of Walmart. The heart is located around the tv section.

Good luck with your Walmart, if you need help maybe we can do it at the next MDG meeting.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I remember a SouthPark episode about destroying walmart... ;) Or you could just not go to Walmart at all...

·
Registered
221 Posts
hi,
and do people really sh_t when they die??????? :lol: your right about walmart. but they give me all the free film canisters i want, and i don't mind buying a couple suction cups. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts