Dendroboard banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in need of some spring tails over here in orange county, ca. and none of the local shop have any. Is there anybody close willing to sell a culture? Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there, i will be on vacations this july in the area of orange county, i dont know if you recomend a place where i can find some dart frogs or if someone can sell, thanks for your help

·
Registered
691 Posts
There are many of us in SoCal who have available frogs... What frogs are you looking for? Are you new to darts or just new to the board?

-Christian

·
Registered
89 Posts
You could contact BonnieLorraine. She said she will be selling springs at the San Diego super show. This is the relevant classified.

I have a culture in Irvine. They are just basic white ones. If you brought over a container with charcoal i could pour a bunch out for you. I don't feed out from it too often so it usually has lots of adults.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Not sure if your still looking for springs. Both my gf and my family live in OC so we drive up from San Diego at least once a month. I'd be happy to pour some out of my cultures for you. Shot me an email - scalibound at yahoo dot com. And we'll set a date.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts