Dendroboard banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
8,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The next SWFG Get Together is planned for February 16th - 1PM/5PM.

Come one - come all! If you need directions, please drop me a line. In the past we've had a blast at these get togethers - but no marriage ceremonies this time. ;)

So - February 16th! Please plan accordingly - we look forward to seeing everyone!

Scott MacDonald and Tracy Tomak
Tucson, AZ

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
I have some frogs I can bring along tomorrow. I am going to be taking a break from the hobby, and I need to have these gone by May. I have a very proven 2.3 group of vittatus, plus one or two tank froglets, $250. Also three adult campaña auratus, probably all female, $40 ea or all for $100. Three adult standard leucs, two of which call, the one that doesn't looks male, though, $40 ea or all for $100. Three adult mint terribilis, likely all female, one with a problem where she prolapses, but it always retracts within a few minutes. $150 for all, will only sell together. I have a couple of orange galacts, probably both female, $50 ea. A 1.2 of standard imis, male is Sens line, female 1 is Stewart line, female 2 is Nabors line. There is some egg eating here, as I've only ever gotten one froglet from them, $150 for the group. 7 Hyloxalus azureiventris, likely all males. These guys are worth keeping for the call alone, plus their squabbling is very entertaining. $250 for the group. And finally, a 9 year old female azureus that has lived alone her whole life and has never been bred. Free to the right person. Pm or email to let me know if you're interested in any of the above, [email protected].

1 - 3 of 3 Posts