Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
233 Posts
Richard,
I live just west of Charleston and was planning on going to the exhibit soon. When I go I'll take pics and try posting them here.
As far as Under the Canopy Farms is concerned I have been trying to contact them by e-mail without success. My suggestion would be to give them a call, their phone # is on their site somewhere.

· Registered
233 Posts
Richard,
Summerville is a nice area and is growing rather quickly. The town was appropriately named as it was the place the Charleston elite summered to get away from the heat and bugs so I hear. the funny thing is, if you've ever been down here in the summer its fry pan hot with 99% humidity to boot. Summerville, along with Mt. plesant and Goose Creek are concidered to be the spreading suburb of Charleston.
Getting back to frogs, I tried calling the UCFarms # on their web page over the last few days and I just get a buissy signal. I've also sent e-mails and have not received a response back yet.
I havn't found anyone else in SC besides them. Good luck.

· Registered
233 Posts
Richard,
Any luck visiting Under the Canopy Farms? Whenever I call them the phone is buisy. I have also e-mailed them via their web site and have not received any response. Does anyone have another phone # for them.

· Registered
233 Posts
Sc aquarium Not yet!
I'll post in the lounge or somewhere and try to get a response from someone for a different contact # for them.

· Registered
233 Posts
I'm 20 min. west of Chucktown in Summerville Sc. I've called Scott and Jane a few times trying to stop by their place but never made it work. Maybe a weekend get away with the wife and a small side excersion to UCF. :lol:

· Registered
233 Posts
Thanks I'll take you up on the offer if I can't contact them via their business phone.
I wanted to check out their set-up, chat a bit, etc. but not take up too much of their time. Besides, if my wife is with me .....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.