Dendroboard banner

sounds of springtime in the frogroom :D

1K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  fleshfrombone 
#1 ·
So today i was misting tanks and sat down on the stool to just admire the collection cause with work and school constantly recently i havent been able to enjoy the collection as i usually do. I realized there were frog calls from almost every tank in the frog room... made me smile :D hows everyone elses froggies doing for the weather changes??? i turned waterfalls back on, have been misting twice as much, and finially got all the lights put on timers...now the wait for more eggs ;) looks like I have a new pair of Varaderos set up that seem to be quite in love, so thats exciting.. I switched out one of the males cause he wasn't getting his job done lol

#13 ·
HECKKK yea guys! nice to hear from ya Ryan and Jason! i checked for eggs this morning and found a std imitator froglet! a varadero egg , some fg vent tads, some azureus eggs, and some bad green lamasi eggs. I'm hoping these green lamasi start getting things right... they shut down for me for a while and just started up again..they just lay on wood so the eggs go bad.. they are weird frogs lol :D as far as standard lamasi i'm hoping my 2 get it figured out, im thinking my males kinda a food bully cuz the female is thinner than i would really like... ima power feed them and hope she gets a little fatter... And i should have another pair soon! the weathers been good enough im just waiting on john to hit me up :D anyways good luck to everyone with their breeding this spring :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.