Dendroboard banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't often post my frogs but I am just so excited to add these jewels to my collection. They are far more bold than I was expecting and the males call is just awesome!

The male:
IMAG0401-1.jpg

Another shot of the male:
IMAG0407-1.jpg

Probable female (she's larger and follows the call so heres hoping):
IMAG0392-1.jpg

she's looking for him:
IMAG0397.jpg

For those that keep Benedicta, any and all breeding tips/suggestions will be more than appreciated.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Awesome frogs! When you get offspring, we might have to do some horse trading ;).

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone

great shots!! wish they weren't so shy and out all the time.
I have heard that they were a very shy frog, fortunately for me the individuals I have didn't get that memo. They do not even take cover when I open the tank for feeding/misting. I couldn't be happier with them!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Not sure where they got the misconception that they are shy frogs....just as bold as any other thumbs. Yea they might jump for cover if you come running up to the viv but for the mst part they are all over the place. Especially after a good misting.

Mine are huge but no calling from the trio yet :(

·
Registered
10,094 Posts
Thanks everyone

I have heard that they were a very shy frog, fortunately for me the individuals I have didn't get that memo. They do not even take cover when I open the tank for feeding/misting. I couldn't be happier with them!
That's great, that is part of the reason that i am not pulling the trigger on these guys, cause of their shyness.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I am confident that we could arrange a trade that allows you to have a couple of frogs that keep their pants on. ;)
I'm afraid I don't have a glass box big enough for a horse....but all my frogs are naked as can be, wouldn't mind having a couple with some "jeans" on!! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts