Dendroboard banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did they come in with the nose rub or..?
Beautiful frogs either way
Yeah, three of them had it (those photos were literally taken 5 mins after unpacking). I assumed it was from them freaking out in the shipping containers. Didn't look terrible, no actual "flesh" is exposed, just like a slight abrasion. Figured it would heal up fine; just a skinned kne...nose.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Yeah, three of them had it (those photos were literally taken 5 mins after unpacking). I assumed it was from them freaking out in the shipping containers. Didn't look terrible, no actual "flesh" is exposed, just like a slight abrasion. Figured it would heal up fine; just a skinned kne...nose.

oh ok, I was just curious if it had somehow come from the bucket, didn't know these were taken as son as they were taken out ;)

·
Registered
116 Posts
I wouldn't even consider that "nose rub"........More like a nose bruise......The black will go away withing a week, and they should be healed up by two-three........

Females are the worst when it comes to it........The Males usually settle down within a few minutes and barely move during the trip.....

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts