Dendroboard banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Show off... ;)

I think you're missing a picture of that amazing spotted retic you have (I know you've got it pictured, and while carry shots are always awesome, you've just _gotta_ show off the spots on that frog!)

I know it's hard to believe, but the tank looks better in person.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Your tanks are such a inspiration to this hobby, not to mention the frog pictures. The reason I enjoy this hobby as well. Thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
379 Posts
That 150 is an explosion of color and AWESOMENESS! Great hex viv too. Oh and did I mention you have sweet frogs as well :cool:

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Holy smokes! Those are all amazing vivs. Your 150 is incredible!
Thank You!

Your tanks are such a inspiration to this hobby, not to mention the frog pictures. The reason I enjoy this hobby as well. Thanks for sharing!!
Colleen that is very nice of you to say! I noticed you are from Ventura, I was born and raised in Moorpark!

your 150 is one of the best vivs i have ever seen
I guess im my own worst critic because I am constantly comparing to vivs I see here, but thank you!

Good too see the amis look nice and healthy still, nice looking retics as well. Having any more success with the retic froglets?
Ya the Amis are doing great, they they have been courting like crazy so im hoping ill get them going again soon. The retics have been doing really well for me, 5 froglets so far this year and tons of tads and eggs!

That 150 is an explosion of color and AWESOMENESS! Great hex viv too. Oh and did I mention you have sweet frogs as well :cool:
"explosion of color and AWESOMENESS" Ill take that :) Pictures dont do some of the broms justice though...

here are a couple more tank shots..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts