Dendroboard banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
First pic, no flash, the tangeld mess in front is S Rayi which actually looks good and has about 6 or 7 starts in the tank from it's vining propogation method. It is about 3' from the front of the tank to the A. Parviflorus in the back, I also trimmed 1 pup and put it in the front near the rayi...

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dunno why but it still gets to me when people capitalize the species names! Mark, you should know better!!!

:p
I thought they were just like a person's name caps to start, a proper noun....man there is so much I don't know. Actually I had no idea the species names were not to start with caps. Are frogs the same, Den tinctorious?
Antone I heard your name pop up at the last show I went to there, Dennis was talking to someone about the stuff they got from you.

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
I thought they were just like a person's name caps to start, a proper noun....man there is so much I don't know. Actually I had no idea the species names were not to start with caps. Are frogs the same, Den tinctorious?
Antone I heard your name pop up at the last show I went to there, Dennis was talking to someone about the stuff they got from you.
Yah, they bought my bromeliad collection.

Yes, all species names are lower case.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts