Dendroboard banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to say thank you to everyone for a great start. Y'all have almost wiped me out of everything. I currently took everything off the website due to me having issues getting the orders out. I will have everything shipped out that was placed in the past week by Thursday. My car is still not out of the shop and making it very difficult to ship the packages out. If you placed an order with me in the past week please contact me via the info on the website as I am giving you a $25 gift certificate for the hassle. Also all the emails I have received through the website ended up in the spam folder. I want to apologize for the delay to get back to the e-mails. I have resolved the situation and hopefully all the bugs of a new site are fixed.

On a good note though, the shipping issue is fixed. We have a flat rate of $50 for live animals and a flat rate of $9 for plants and dry goods. If you only want to order one thing from plants or dry goods please contact me through email as it will be way cheaper to work something out with you.

I want to thank you again for all the support and business you have done with me. It is my honest goal to have very quick response time and great communication kept between me and my customers. If you have any issues please don't hesitate to call me or email me first. I will do anything in my power to make it right.

Thank you again and happy frogging,

Chris Teem
919-744-1343

·
Banned
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Currently moving to a new place so I wont have anything up for sale for the next few weeks. In the mean time though feel free to join our facebook page. Anyone who post a picture of their viv with one of our frogs our plants will receive $10 off their next order. Thank you again for all your support and business.

Rainforest Herps | Facebook

1 - 3 of 3 Posts