Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who will attending this show. Pending our work schedules, we should be there. Will you be there? More info at http://www.frogfeast.org. There is still room for more vendors. Only $30 a table. See you there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I might show up. It's only a short drive for me. Depends on how much money I have at the time, since I know it'll all be spent on frogs.

Hopefully the vendors will post what they'll be bringing so I can budget myself accordingly. :D

·
Registered
654 Posts
I'll be there selling some frogs, bugs , & supplies. So stop on by & say hello :) .
Steve

·
Registered
44 Posts
I want to go, but haven't informed my wife yet. We are expecting our second daughter any day now, so I am not sure how that will play in to things too. I may take my two year old with me in order to sell the whole idea of going. Hope to see you there.

phil

·
Banned
1,226 Posts
Getting closer to the Date. Should be a fun time.
I have decided to split any charity money between Amphibian Ark and Michigan State University. I love Dr. Urquhart's idea of buying land to help the natives plant in Dart areas. Sure beats cow pastures.

Rich

·
Registered
243 Posts
I live right inside SW Chicago, so I may come on out to talk with some experienced froggers.

Does anyone coming plan on bringing any adult frogs? If so, what species?

·
Banned
1,226 Posts
I just wanted to remind people attending the Mid East Frog Feast to bring your frog poop. My brother will be doing fecals on the spot and will host an open discussion @ 1:00 for those wishing to pick his brain. This is a great chance to help clear up some of the parasite misconceptions floating around the hobby.

Rich

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Why, that is convenient... I am going to judge an orchid show in Glencoe that morning. I think I'll have time to stop by.

Now if I can just remember enough chicago geography to find it... I only lived in Chicago for 6 years, you think I'd know.

*EDIT* Oh drat, I'm an april fool and that is Sunday, not saturday... Frog people need to have two day shows like orchid people. Guess I won't make it.

·
Banned
1,226 Posts
Everybody make sure to Mapquest well in advance. Any questions on directions or anything else, please feel free to contact me.
Rich

·
Registered
46 Posts
Can someone tell me if there is a charge to get in? Also, will anyone have any LEUCS there for sale?

Thanks for the info.

·
Banned
1,226 Posts
dartkeeper said:
Can someone tell me if there is a charge to get in? Also, will anyone have any LEUCS there for sale?

Thanks for the info.
Entry fee is $5 for adults. Children under 12 free.
I thought I read of people bringing leucs. Maybe one of the other vendors can confirm.

Rich

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Rich, any chance your brother could make his presentation on parasitology for download/emailing? I would love to hear the presentation, but there's no way I can get to Chicago for the event!

Jason

1 - 20 of 26 Posts