Dendroboard banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I had today off I figured it be a good day to sit back have a few beers and tend to my tanks and just enjoy them!

After a feed out and some seeding, i got to my last tank, my Blue Jeans and when I was misting I noticed two small things just leap. To my surprise I now have three froglets roaming my 40 vert. Was only able to snap a pick of one that was sitting on the film can. The other two retreated back into a brom.

Super excited! Also found four cans with tads from my 1.2 Cristos.

Overall a good day!

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
The best things come in small packages. Let me know when you're looking to unload them.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trimming tanks today and found this little guy tagging springs on a piece of ghostwood, retreated soon as I saw him but was able to snap a quick one

Little El Dorado

Attachments

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Beautiful little frogs congrats....

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks!

pumped the parents figured it out because there was a tone of calling and I always saw eggs but never any transporting. gotta love nature, just doing its own thing

Have spotted three cristobal tads as well so looking forward to watching them morph.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Almost two months oow and navigating to the higher parts of the tank more often. This is one of three, other two ran for leaf litter. Crappy pics but its just a point and shoot and gets the job done. Enjoy

And Daryl, yes someone did sell me some winners, they are great, much thanks!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts