Dendroboard banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

707 Posts
amphibianfreak said:
Where does everyone get their silicone for covering great stuff? Thank you
Here is a related thread:

I use GE IS808 from Grainger's for other applications since I don't use Great Stuff. Same thing as the Pet Store aquarium silicone and the only silicone sanctioned by GE for submerged applications. The GEII is very, very similar stuff, just more of a consumer grade , container, and size than the IS808 contractor stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.