Dendroboard banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
676 Posts
If you have a Grainger's near by you can get GE IS808 which is the same as aquarium silicone for a very reasonable price. You can get it in a small tube or large tube that requires a caulking gun for larger jobs. It only comes in clear or black, so if that doesn't work go with GE II as recommended.


1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.