Dendroboard banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got back from break...i left my tank here at school with a cup of flies in it (only two frogs in the tank) and there's a waterfall running so plenty of humidity...and light on a timer. but when i got back today my GB auratus doesn't seem too well. he seems a little on the skinny side and isn't moving much at all...i had to poke him with my finger to get him to move. what could this be a sign of/what should i do? thanks for any help..

·
Premium Member
2,437 Posts
What was the temperature like in your room over break? If you live in a dorm, a lot of places turn the heat down to save on electricity.

Sounds like he is stessed. Without knowing anything else, recommending anything besides a pedilite bath is premature.

Melis

thefish4 said:
i just got back from break...i left my tank here at school with a cup of flies in it (only two frogs in the tank) and there's a waterfall running so plenty of humidity...and light on a timer. but when i got back today my GB auratus doesn't seem too well. he seems a little on the skinny side and isn't moving much at all...i had to poke him with my finger to get him to move. what could this be a sign of/what should i do? thanks for any help..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm i see...any other thoughts? there are two and they def. aren't eating and aren't coming out as much as usual...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well he died......great. the other frog in the tank is hiding a lot more than usual ive barely seen him but when i have seen him he doesn't look all that thin...he looks healthy still.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts