Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how most of you that ship pack your boxes. I know that most are using phase22 panels or the gel and have read a ton of threads on how to use them but can't find anything on packing. What goes in the styrofoam box first then on top of that and so on. With shipping season not far away I will be shipping for the first time and wanted some ideas just to be sure I have it correct. Thanks Kristine

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Doug and Gary. I searched shipping and packing and several other terms but didn't think to search phase 22. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So from those threads am I correct in saying that you can take a styrofoam box add some packing material, then your frogs,some more packing material and a couple cryopaks on top (charged properly)? Can you put one cryopak on the bottom and then another on top of everything.

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
How many you use depends on the temperature. Gary's big packs and enough that with one on top and one on the bottom, you can ship in single digit cold weather! Two of Gary's big packs are equivalent to about 11 phase 22 packs (soft sided) OR 5 to 6 Phase 22 Panels (hard sided). In better weather I will usually use 4 Phase 22 packs or 2 Phase 22 panels when shipping frogs. When I ship bugs I will use anywhere from 2 to 4 packs depending on temps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts