Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are very tame..I however have not picked them up since I do not want to stress them out right now :p

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Oh and hello there G2E. Funny seeing you here. It's seems a number of NR members are keeping darts too. It's great all us nerds stick together lol.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Mitch- I guess in the smae way except for the food. Mine eat worms not FF's. I also keep my T. cf. kweichowensis dryer. Th substrate is very similar ito the one that I use in my darts. FB(eggcrate), coco fiber, ABG mix, and I throw in some leaf litter to make it look more like a forest. Mine are very bold and when I open the lid to the tank they run out and look up at me expecting food... Its hilarious.

Got2envey- Where did you get yours from? Also, is the coco hut the only hide in the tank? Cause if it is I suggest getting a fake log cut that is cut in 2 or a fake rock. Can we have a FTS please? Nice shanjing btw!

Alex

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey more nano-reef peeps! lol
I have the coco hut, cork bark tunnel and I just bought a medium Exo Terra den...I have one for my leopard geckos and they love it :)

http://www.reptiles.swelluk.com/img/shop/original/reptile_den_use.jpg

I had originally set up one of my Zoomeds 18x18x18 for PDF's, I am keeping them in the same substrate...leaf litter and lots of plants with a small water bowl just incase they want to take a dip.

I got these guys at undergroundreptiles.com they are 10 min. from where I work.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Some new pics of my little guys yay!

and where they reside :) you can see one hanging out on top of the wood on the left..I also had one go in the water for a whole day..

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guy! I think I may have 2 males :( but I will let you know :)
They had kweichowensis when I got these but I liked it that these guys were more colorful haha both are beautiful...maybe I will get some kweichowensis in the future..

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
they look a bit shy.... how long have you had em?

They were kinda shy when I first got them but now they come to the front when they see me for food lol

I have had them a little over a month now..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts