Dendroboard banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering what is used to seperate the False bottom and the Substrate? I did see some post some thing called Poly mesh? Not sure of the exact name i can't seem to find the thread that had it and were they found it. So what can i use thats safe to seperate the false bottom and subsrate?

·
Registered
539 Posts
I am wondering what is used to seperate the False bottom and the Substrate? I did see some post some thing called Poly mesh? Not sure of the exact name i can't seem to find the thread that had it and were they found it. So what can i use thats safe to seperate the false bottom and subsrate?
well its already here..might as well answer it. :) go to home depot, and get some weed block for around 13 dollars, its enough to do several coverings of egg crate...its also located outside, not in the weed killer aisle! good luck!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Just make sure you get weed block that actually let's water through.
I couldn't find any that would. They all made my subtrate soggy cause it wouldn't drain.
I wound up going for some fiberglass screen that was really tight...it's used for screen doors to keep all bugs out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts