I have two basti froglets, both a little over two months. My question is that I will be selling them but should I sell them now or wait another 2 months. Both are fat and eating fruit flies and i figured I would sell them to someone local now. Just wondering what others thoughts are on this subject. BTW in MD and if you are interested i can get some pics for you. They are both yellow.
yea i have kept them with the parent and the viv has tons of springs. i put them in everyday. UPDATE!!! I just found a polliwog with popped front legs, basically just needs to absorb his tail. He is red, so hopefully there are others in the viv that will pop out soon as well.