I have two basti froglets, both a little over two months. My question is that I will be selling them but should I sell them now or wait another 2 months. Both are fat and eating fruit flies and i figured I would sell them to someone local now. Just wondering what others thoughts are on this subject. BTW in MD and if you are interested i can get some pics for you. They are both yellow.