Dendroboard banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would be an inexpensive non-toxic acrylic sealant I could use to seal my waterfall. The waterfall is made of concrete and grout. I would like to use a product called Shields All, but the shipping cost is as much as the product. And it only seems to be available from one place online. If you have used something with good results please let me know. My search has not gone as well as I'd like. Thank you!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Behr is a brand.

What you really are looking for is just any old acrylic sealant. I picked one up by Minwax from Home Depot the other day that I plan on using.

Polycrylic Wood Protection | Interior Clear Protective Finishes
It's water-based and acrylic which, in my experience, means non-toxic. I'm just gonna thin it down with some water and toss it in an regular old spray bottle then go to town.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Behr is a brand.

What you really are looking for is just any old acrylic sealant. I picked one up by Minwax from Home Depot the other day that I plan on using.

Polycrylic Wood Protection | Interior Clear Protective Finishes
It's water-based and acrylic which, in my experience, means non-toxic. I'm just gonna thin it down with some water and toss it in an regular old spray bottle then go to town.
Thank you! That sounds exactly what I am looking for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts