Dendroboard banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to see the how many people would be interested buy the a screen front for 10 and 20 gallon fronts with the door locks and no-see-em mesh. The pictures below has fiberglass sceen installed, which allowed fruit flies to crawl through, so I now use the no-see-em mesh instead. The mesh will be installed with screen spline and then siliconed in place. I am just talking about the mesh and frame, not the complete front.

edit: to clear a few thing up.
Thanks,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Screen fronts

To clarify - are you asking if anyone would like to purchase them from you? I might very well be interested. The front shown looks very nice. Do you have any idea what you might charge?

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Same for me as the great doctor! That is very nice looking front.

Dr. Frye its great to finally beable to find a dart doctor here! I will probally be doing some buisness with you in the near future!

Thanks
Ryan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The price will be around $10 per screen. I may offer just the frame for $5 if people are interested in just that.

thanks,

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hey Ben, just a question..

Does the front glass panel swing up and down, or completely removable? Im asking because in the "tools needed" category, it doesnt say hinges. So, I dont see how you can access the inside without completely removing the main cover.

thanks.
M.N

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Moe,

The door swings down. I haven't made a section for "Parts need" yet. That page and the website are taking a back seat to the rest of the on going projects. The design is working great for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts