Dendroboard banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

· Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
1 red bag kitty litter, one coco brick, water and alot of muscle to mix it, works pretty good, no frogs going in this one for a few months, now my 37 is getin some at the end of the month

· Registered
10,415 Posts
Ed, for your next door gasket. Wrap your door with waxed paper. Lay in a nice bead of silicone around the lip in question. Close the door. Wait 24 hours. Carefully slice away enough of the waxed paper so that you can open the door. Peel off the waxed paper and Walla! You have a perfect gasket.

· Registered
2,303 Posts
Ed, for your next door gasket. Wrap your door with waxed paper. Lay in a nice bead of silicone around the lip in question. Close the door. Wait 24 hours. Carefully slice away enough of the waxed paper so that you can open the door. Peel off the waxed paper and Walla! You have a perfect gasket.
kinda what I did with mine but I used Grimm's electrical tape idea.
I have wondered about wax paper. thanks for the info I know you was talking to Ed but I learned from it as well lol

· Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
and mostly planted, cant wait for my "tree" to root some more

and its hard to see, but at the bottom of the cliff is java pressed in and the bright white spot is water, it will eventually get some gravel

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.