Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am visiting Salt Lake City for the weekend, and I was wondering if there are any stores around here catering to dart frogs or vivarium supplies? Google didn't have many hits, and you can never tell without visiting a store. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
122 Posts
The Aquarium in Sandy has some and bird world pet village in north salt lake has a small selection. Cactus and tropicals is a greenhouse with a nice selection of plants.

·
Registered
112 Posts
There are a good number of us along the wasatch front. There isn't a huge following for darts in the local pet stores. What are you looking for, I'm sure one of us may have it?

And, the aquarium in Sandy is closed. The new Draper location plans to have their grand opening in February some time.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the responses! We went to The Living Safari in Sandy, UT. They have dart frogs in stock, and a staff member named David was very helpful. He spent about 30 minutes with us. We picked up some springtails.

I was looking for some isopods, but they didn't have any. I am still constructing my vivarium, so I am not quite ready for frogs yet. We just wanted to look at frogs to get an idea of what we want.

I think we might check out cactus and tropicals and bird world tomorrow. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sorry, should have been more specific, The Aquarium is a fish/pet store in Sandy, the Living Planet Aquarium is indeed moving to draper. (I could be wrong, the store maybe moving as well, although I haven't seen any news about that) The Aquarium store had some dart frogs and supplies last time I was there, which was probably last spring.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cactus and tropicals was awesome! Got some nice plants. Thanks a lot everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts