Dendroboard banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's going to the Sac. show Oct. 29th/30th?
I think I'm going to go this year. I went last year and loved it. :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Ill be there the 29th.

I plan to by a male gargoyle gecko since it turns out the two juvies i bought last year ended up being female.

I also plan to buy my first pair of darts if any are available and i like the look of them.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ill be there the 29th.

I plan to by a male gargoyle gecko since it turns out the two juvies i bought last year ended up being female.

I also plan to buy my first pair of darts if any are available and i like the look of them.
I am going to look for darts to. Last year I bought Cham's their.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I will be there. Sadly, I don't expect to see a lot of dart frogs there. As far as I know there will only be 2-3 vendors with darts. The good news is that one of them is a board sponsor.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Southbay tropical reptile and marine is vending there and should have azureus patricias, yellowbacks, leucs, orange lamasi and possibly matechos

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Southbay tropical reptile and marine is vending there and should have azureus patricias, yellowbacks, leucs, orange lamasi and possibly matechos
Cool. The Vivarium will be there and usually brings azureus, luecs and assorted tincs. LLL Reptile often has frogs as well and they are usually there. Any others?

·
Registered
684 Posts
At recent shows LLL has been selling mints for 50$ each which is a great deal!
just a heads up if anyones looking for them

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yeah, im interested in leucs/matechos. Fingers crossed for some others, id love to have a selection to choose from

1 - 12 of 12 Posts