Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

With the expo coming up in a couple of weeks (Feb 4), I am interested to see who will be attending/vending. Hopefully get an idea of the goodies they will be selling. I went to a couple last year and either darts were limited or arrived too late to score big, so I'm determined to not miss out.

If you're going, what are you lookin for?

If you're selling, whatcha got?

I will be attending, and am in the market for some broms, tropical mosses, leaf litter... Basically anything I can pick up and avoid shipping. Also, possibly a proven pair of D.Azureus.. Who knows!

TN

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm going, just moved to Wyoming and need to find some frogger friends in the area. As far as what I'm going for, I can't decide if I'm going to turn my (unproven) pair of leucs into a group or if I want to get some more imis. Either way I'm going and if nothing else I will probably end up with some supplies and plants and leaving a few dollars poorer.

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
I'm sorry to say that it's not a huge show for frogs. Hopefully Wendy will be there (Frogs with Altitude) and Mike from S&M reptiles. Both of them will have frogs if they come but that will most likely be about it. I won't be selling there but if anyone is interested, could meet them there with Green Sirensis (formerly Lamasi).

·
Registered
104 Posts
Out of curiosity what are you asking for them?

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
PM sent as we aren't in the advertising section.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I was hoping that Wendy from Frogs With Altitude would also be there....but I havnt gotten a PM or email returned/answered from her in months. So I dunno...

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I believe I will attend this show as a spectator. Possibly going to vend at the summer shows with Evolution LED lighting, it all depends on how our terrarium LED prototype tests go.

I do also hope to have some Azureus froglets/juvies available for sale at that show, but details will go in the vender forum as that date draws near.

I do hope Wendy will be vending at this next show, I too have tried to contact her in the recent months, and she is always one of only a handfull of CO vendors that keeps larger spiecies of pdfs and makes it out to the show... Its quickly becoming a snake/gecko expo (not that there is anything wrong with snakes/geckos, just not my cup of tea ;-) ).

Happy countdown all!
TN

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I do plan on going, even though there isn't a huge dart movement over there. I think just being able to see the awesome snakes, chams, lizards, and other frogs are cool enough.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I do plan on going, even though there isn't a huge dart movement over there. I think just being able to see the awesome snakes, chams, lizards, and other frogs are cool enough.

Exactly, I'm interesteed in more than darts. Geckos for example. I'm just focusign my time, energy and money on my dart right now. But I love seeign everything else. Stuff you cant see in average pet stores.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I love reptile expos and hate them at the same time. I love going to them and looking at the animals, but I hate them because I know I can't leave with any. :(

·
Registered
244 Posts
Figured I would post some things that I am looking for, in hopes someone might have what I am looking for that might be attending the show. 1.1 pair S.I., or possibly just a male. Looking for a female or multiple females of Rio Saladillo. Mint Terribilis females, male Yellowback Tinc, Cobalts, Male Citronella.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
It's not that big of show. Last time, I only saw two people vending with PDF's: Wendy's frogs with altitude (I think that's the name. whatever the name, she had plenty of tincs) and some other person of whom I forgot his name. He had two mint terribilis froglets when I went.

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
I've been to a few. Wendy will have a lot of frogs. Mike and Shelly from S and M sometimes show. There are not many froggers there. Most people looking for their first frogs, will be looking at bigger frogs, not thumbnails. Thumbnails don't sell well. IF I go, I won't be vending. I wouldn't mind seeing if Wendy has a male Cauchero.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Doug, I'm sure Wendy will be there, but I've pm'd and emailed her for almost two months trying to find out with no response, cant find a # from her either. I was hoping to pic up some tincs and auratus.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts