Dendroboard banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loking for the crouton sized rockwool cubes, or the hydrophilic granules to do some orchid repotting. I would order online, but don't feel like ordering a BALE of the stuff, which is the only size I can find. I just need like a gallon ziploc baggie of it to repot my Psychopsis, WHICH HATES BEING REPOTTED MORE THAN ANY OTHER ORCHID I HAVE! So I want to use a medium thAt doesnt bereak down, so I won't have to disturb its roots for many years to come. I can send money via paypal, or trade for something. Let me know
THANKS!

·
Banned
4,938 Posts
I just picked up a 2 cubic foot bag for 27 bucks, plus delivery. Which amounts to a lot more than I expected, once hydrated. If you're interested shoot me a pm and I'll pass along the company info. But if you still want just a gallon, I'll need to work out a price, but will be more than happy to hook you up at cost, if you cover shipping. Or even trade for some plants

PS I just recently repotted a psychopsis with the stuff, and thought it stayed too moist for my liking. So I've been cutting it with 50% LECA. But I tend to keep stuff rather dry and water often

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ron, indoor sun was the first place I went. Available in 2cu ft bags or bales only. No smaller bags unfortunately. Were Jerry still working there I would have already had it taken care of...ahh the good ol' days

1 - 7 of 7 Posts