Dendroboard banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
894 Posts
I recently got some lobsters and they produce extremely quickly, I got 25 adults and about a month later I have hundreds of babies, all my darts seem to like them, except the thumbs which I haven't bothered feeding them to. Vaseline keeps them in there tub, keep them warm and they will do great, I have mine over a heat pad set to 88 degrees. If you need small roaches you can gather some of the egg cases and put them in a small container and wait for them to hatch, then feed from that container.

· Registered
894 Posts
That would explain my difficullty in finding egg cases, but I assumed that was because I was uisng coco fiber as a substrate and the cases were getting coated in it making them impossible to find, the local species of roach does this, so I separated some in to a container without cocofiber and found a cylindrical yellow object that came from a roach, it is about 3/8", I saw it come out. I am not doubting you on the live bearing fact, but what was this yellow thing?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.