Dendroboard banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 females from Tor and wondered if anyone else is keeping them. Also, am I right that they are now called anthonyii not tricolor? Finally are they same as Pasaje-Sarayunga?
I finally got some so so pics of them, although their marking are really a pale green. and as I recall yellow/orange flash marks.

Any info would be great!
Sally

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Interesting. Look nothing like my Tor line pasaje sarajunga, though a lot like my lone male Stewart line pasaje.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Yes they are anthonyi NOT tricolors, and pasaje-sarajunga is the correct morph name for the frog....I have never heard rio pasaje before, so I'm assuming they are the same frog, you would ahve to check with Tor on that.

There are a few people keeping and breeding them....myself and a friend of mine both keep and breed them...however mine just started to breed.

Good luck..they are great frogs

I have 4 females from Tor and wondered if anyone else is keeping them. Also, am I right that they are now called anthonyii not tricolor? Finally are they same as Pasaje-Sarayunga?
I finally got some so so pics of them, although their marking are really a pale green. and as I recall yellow/orange flash marks.

Any info would be great!
Sally

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Wait, George, her frogs look nothing like my Tor line ones that I got from Andy? Do yours?
Besides the striping looking thicker...yes....but its hard to tell the actual coloring on them since they are pictures. And they are anthonyi so they can vary from clutch to cutch......I know that my Rio Canarios look nothing like Seans and they all came from Tor....just as my Pasaje came from Tor and so did Andy's.

I would say they are all the same....Also the frogs we have are still young.....some anthonyi take 2 years to acheive full coloration

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the information Ray and George.

I had not realized that there was a line from Tor called pasaje-sarajunga as well. I was thinking of those from Sean Stewart. I did get mine directly from Tor and he definetly called them rio pasage so I am doubtful they are the same as his pasaje-sarajunga.
I guess I can try and bug him again, since it looks so far like the answer is not crystal clear.
Ray your male does look like mine, does he have yellow/orange flashmarks?

Thanks again guys
Sally

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Thanks for the information Ray and George.

I had not realized that there was a line from Tor called pasaje-sarajunga as well. I was thinking of those from Sean Stewart. I did get mine directly from Tor and he definetly called them rio pasage so I am doubtful they are the same as his pasaje-sarajunga.
I guess I can try and bug him again, since it looks so far like the answer is not crystal clear.
Ray your male does look like mine, does he have yellow/orange flashmarks?

Thanks again guys
Sally
I would be interested to find out if Rio Pasaje is just another name for the Pasaje Saranjunga.

I believe that most anthonyi have the flash marks and if they don't if doesn't mean they are a different species. Some specimens of the same species may have orange or yellow markings and some may have none.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts