Dendroboard banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who knows any websites that has riccia moss for sale. I see it in everybodies vivs and i cant find it anywhere online i want this lush pilliow of moss in my vivs!

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
its not a moss first of all.
You can order it from your local fish store, or send a pm to a member here who has it and ask for a starter sample. I like riccardia better, faster growing, more texture, and can tolerate lower light levels. Mine appeared spontaneously in my vivs, and now I have a ton of it. Manuran also sells it and other AMAZING liverworts.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh well okay ive always heard it called moss. My local petstores are worthless they wont order anything for anyone.

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
Contact Manuran via pm. You'll get what you need. And I think you'll like riccardia just as much

·
Registered
196 Posts
David,

Shoot me a PM...I can hook you up...we Mountaineers got to stick together.

Chuck

who knows any websites that has riccia moss for sale. I see it in everybodies vivs and i cant find it anywhere online i want this lush pilliow of moss in my vivs!

·
Registered
379 Posts
David,

Shoot me a PM...I can hook you up...we Mountaineers got to stick together.

Chuck
UGH! I should have asked for some when we met. I did not know you had any and I've been searching for riccia :confused: Maybe some other time I'll be able to get some from you haha hope the tads are doing well for you :cool:

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Contact Manuran via pm. You'll get what you need. And I think you'll like riccardia just as much
Do you know if the riccardia that popped up in your tank is palmata?

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
I honestly havent tried to ID to species Ryan. Youre more than welcome to some of it if you want.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts