Dendroboard banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've got an adult RETF with a bump behind its right eye. I've attached 3 pictures to show you. What the heck is this???

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay, so I got the baytril from Dr. Frye and started applying it last night. One drop per day for 10-14 days. Hope this thing goes away, it would really suck to lose this frog since I've raised it since it was a baby. Dr Frye also gave me a de-wormer that I administer by dusting crickets with the powder. He said that could also be the cause of the issue. But I think that two people posting the exact same symptoms and the exact same cure means this will probably be resolved by Baytril.

On the plus side, this frog is still eating. Watched it own 3 crickets last night in a matter of 2 minutes, which is a relief.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I started applying the Baytril on Wednesday, and tonight (Saturday), the bump just popped. It's not bleeding or anything, and the hole isn't huge, but what now? The frog seems totally fine, and I found the gunk that was inside and cleaned it out of the tank just in case.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.