Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Not allot of the SCADS guys do the San Diego show. We most stick with the Pomona one. But I will probably be there to look around. Probably wont be too many dart vendors from other areas there. But its always good to go grab some supplies or tanks if needed.

·
Banned
777 Posts
For purely dart frog breeders vending at the Reptile Super Shows it is usually Dane (Jungle Box) and myself (Evolvstll Dart Frogs). I usually do vend at the San Diego show, however being Fathers day weekend this year I am missing to spend time with my ailing father. Dane will be there. If there is anything on my site you are interested in let me know and I can make sure Dane has it.
Other vendors usually have a few PDF's they are flipping and tend to be nearly right out of the water.

·
Banned
851 Posts
We will be at the show with some pairs froglets some rare stuff and lots of plants.

Let us know if anyone wants anything.

Also I am hitting up the catalina islands to scuba dive if anybody wants to join.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds good. Just trying to Get the convo started early. After missing scads I will prob kill someone if I miss this.

I don't I have any specific frog needs right now buy I am looking for some CB Pygmy chams. Got a breeder from FLChams lookin for me but if anyone else sees anything let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts