Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an idea about an after party on Saturday after the reptile supershow. Maybe us dart lovers could go grab a bite to eat afterwards and talk frogs or something. Just an idea I thought of. Any of you scads guys have an idea throw them out there!

Andre

·
Registered
128 Posts
i know a great place right next to the Fair grounds...there is an airfield next to it and it has a cafe that overlooks the airstrip and its good food with a good view and some cool airplane stuff

·
Registered
128 Posts
yea we need to get a time set...i plan to hopefully get a pair of tincs at the show so i dont know how this is going to work? Do tincs like pizza? haha

·
Registered
588 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There are several good sushi places also. There is also a sports bar within walking distance on the fairgrounds.
Cooler with phase 22 is a good idea
- you guys may want to meet sooner. For
Dane and I it wouldn't be until 1-2 hours after the show until we could meet
I would think that most of us would like the company of the senior scads guys like yourself (Jason) and Dane. It might have to be late in the evening around 7:00-8:00pm. But im not sure if people want to hang around at the show all day. Im down for whatever, I have the inlaws over for 3 weeks so im happy to get outta the house! LOL!

·
Registered
588 Posts
I guess US Ark is having an after party at 630 on sat the 7th. Here is the info:

Saturday Night After Party January 7th at 6:30. next door @ the Sheraton Fairplex Hotel McKinley Bar and Grill US Ark & Reptiles Magazine invite everyone to the US Ark Auction and after party. Come support US Ark, Bid on cool & cold blooded prizes and free appetizers from Zoo Med.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.