Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an idea about an after party on Saturday after the reptile supershow. Maybe us dart lovers could go grab a bite to eat afterwards and talk frogs or something. Just an idea I thought of. Any of you scads guys have an idea throw them out there!

Andre

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
If I head up there I'm totally down. I just have no idea what's in that area for places to go.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Dizzle you driving up from SD?

holla SDCheaps reppin lol

·
Registered
128 Posts
i know a great place right next to the Fair grounds...there is an airfield next to it and it has a cafe that overlooks the airstrip and its good food with a good view and some cool airplane stuff

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I head up there I'm totally down. I just have no idea what's in that area for places to go.
Yeah I don't know where anything is located in that area also. That's why I left it open. Saturday the 7th is the night in question. Let's keep brainstorming.

·
Banned
777 Posts
The airport place is called Norms. You might check their hours. Let me know what you are interested in as I live about 2 miles from the fairgrounds.
There is an awesome pizza place in La Verne called Warehouse Pizza. There are some cool places around the area though.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yea thats the place, im up for whatever. Pizza is usually liked by everyone.

·
Registered
128 Posts
yea we need to get a time set...i plan to hopefully get a pair of tincs at the show so i dont know how this is going to work? Do tincs like pizza? haha

·
Banned
777 Posts
There are several good sushi places also. There is also a sports bar within walking distance on the fairgrounds.
Cooler with phase 22 is a good idea
- you guys may want to meet sooner. For
Dane and I it wouldn't be until 1-2 hours after the show until we could meet

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There are several good sushi places also. There is also a sports bar within walking distance on the fairgrounds.
Cooler with phase 22 is a good idea
- you guys may want to meet sooner. For
Dane and I it wouldn't be until 1-2 hours after the show until we could meet
I would think that most of us would like the company of the senior scads guys like yourself (Jason) and Dane. It might have to be late in the evening around 7:00-8:00pm. But im not sure if people want to hang around at the show all day. Im down for whatever, I have the inlaws over for 3 weeks so im happy to get outta the house! LOL!

·
Registered
588 Posts
I guess US Ark is having an after party at 630 on sat the 7th. Here is the info:

Saturday Night After Party January 7th at 6:30. next door @ the Sheraton Fairplex Hotel McKinley Bar and Grill US Ark & Reptiles Magazine invite everyone to the US Ark Auction and after party. Come support US Ark, Bid on cool & cold blooded prizes and free appetizers from Zoo Med.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well I guess they beat us to it! lol! Maybe us SCADS guys can go represent since we donated all that money from the last meet! Maybe they will recongnize us for it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts