1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm going and will hopefully acquire some frogs

·
Registered
529 Posts
Im gunna be there looking for a male mint and male A. Pepperi "Abiseo" hehe hoping to see a few people there hope its gunna be a good time
-scotty

·
Registered
50 Posts
If I get darts they will likely be azureus, if I see M aurantiaca I'll have to choose one or the other. I have two goldens now.

·
Registered
529 Posts
went today show was okay but josh's was the only group selling dart frogs so selection is limited kinda sucked imo was hoping a few breeders would be there
-scotty

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
Ouch....that's what I thought on PDF vendors. :( Sux to have to pay the admission for that and not have a selection at least.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I saw one other tank of azureus, but I did get a pair of cobalts from Josh's. My first darts, I only had mantellas and hourglass TF

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
went today show was okay but josh's was the only group selling dart frogs so selection is limited kinda sucked imo was hoping a few breeders would be there
-scotty
I didn't realize the show was taking place in time but will try to get a table for the fall when it returns.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was planning on riding up there tomorrow, can anyone tell me if they have other things for sale like driftwood/plants etc? Still building my tank so don't need frogs quite yet....

·
Registered
529 Posts
dont get me wrong josh's had a great selection, just not what i needed im glad they were there to represent good luck gentlemen i hope you sell many darts tomorrow
-scotty

·
Registered
50 Posts
Maybe by October I'll have space for more frogs! Josh's Frogs booth was nice, they were helpful and I really wanted more than the two tincs and couple of bromeliads I got.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey every one. Long time dendroboard member, first time posting in a while. I just want to say with all due respect to the vendors and organizers Repticon Baltimore was disappointing. I cant believe there was only one pdf vendor(josh's)
I feel the last repticon was twice the show this one is.
I did purchase a trio of cobalt froglets some broms and springtails so its worth going. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This show was pretty disappointing, it really did seem like half the show of last years repticon Baltimore. No black jungle this year was a little disappointing. Josh had a great booth but everything else at the show was just the same ol snakes and lizards.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts