Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 314 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has used the Repashy SuperFly yet. I know it's a newer product but I am curious of your results.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I just saw this stuff yesterday. I wonder if it will smell like bananas. One can hope!

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Thank you for the offer. I have ordered some and I will let you know how it fares compared to the homemade mix I have used with the same generations of flies for over 2 years.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Just placed an order, will def let you know the results as I make a culture or two a week.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I just placed an order for this new product, I'm not satisfied with my current media. Thanks for this special offer.

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
Done Allen! I will set up a side by side with my long time homemade formula.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Awesome Allen its buisness men like you who make the United states a better place in todays age. I am looking foward to this since with the current products im using Im experienceing a lot of Vit. A defficency resulting in STS in alot of my froglets. I look foward to seeing the long term results and will give you the best feedback possible. Thanks -P3RRY

Reactions: mystah

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'll be ordering this tonight. I will put it up against 2 other fly mixes

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Awesome Allen its buisness men like you who make the United states a better place in todays age. I am looking foward to this since with the current products im using Im experienceing a lot of Vit. A defficency resulting in STS in alot of my froglets. I look foward to seeing the long term results and will give you the best feedback possible. Thanks -P3RRY
That doesn't have much to do with fruit fly media... sounds like you need to start supplementing with Repshy Calcium Plus though!

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Well, I've switched over to your supplements, so I might as well try this. Feedback will be returned. Thanks, Allen.

1 - 20 of 314 Posts