Dendroboard banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do red galacts do well in groups? I have a 38 gallon cube i am just about finished with and i am looking for some tank residents. Since the tank is near 40 gallons i was looking frogs that will do ok in a group of 4.

Does anyone have any recommendations for frogs that will do well in a group of 4?

Thanks
Stitch

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Auratus do very well in groups. I have a group of four blue auratus living together peacefully right now. I've heard galacts do well in groups but I've never kept them before. Hope this helps.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The glacts do fine in groups, I have a friend that has 3 red females and 1 yellow or orange female in a 55 gallon. Notice these are all females so, they are not breeding

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have 4 red one's doing well for now. My problem with the Galac's is for the life of me no one seems to give any good direct info on them and breeding. Most advice i goten is that watch the females cause they tend to fight. I house mine in a 40 gal breeder tank. They all very out going and bold and do allot of climbing and moving around. Mine also really don't care for water what so ever.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts