Dendroboard banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my 4 red galac's Escaped. he could have been loose from 1-8 hours. When i found him he was in some hose water in teh basement covered in dust. Well this kill the frog? I noticed this guy seems to stay away from teh rest of the other galac's and is a big time loner but very fat. Growing at same rate but noticed that he is never clicked up with the rest of them. Now some how he escpaed and i can't even figure out where he got out at. Any tips / advice would be great!

·
Administrator
13,228 Posts
I would keep him seperate to make sure he is ok. Did you clean him off?

Beriss said:
One of my 4 red galac's Escaped. he could have been loose from 1-8 hours. When i found him he was in some hose water in teh basement covered in dust. Well this kill the frog? I noticed this guy seems to stay away from teh rest of the other galac's and is a big time loner but very fat. Growing at same rate but noticed that he is never clicked up with the rest of them. Now some how he escpaed and i can't even figure out where he got out at. Any tips / advice would be great!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did one better and let my wife look :D She found a space where the lid doesn't touch the tank and is about 1/2 inch opened for any one to come in and out as they please. So i duck taped it and going today to try and fix this. thanks for the advice folks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had a few frogs escape when i first started. Just spray the dust off with water. The frog will be stress for a few hours or days. If it is losing weight i would put him in his own tank and use pediltye, but hopefully he should be fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts