Dendroboard banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its been 2 months now and finally my tadpoles have become froglets. Hope everyone can enjoy the pictures and let me know if you have in questions. i have 83 of them and if you are in the utah area they are for sale. Real cheap!!!
Enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Footy, I would love to have some babies! What is your setup? I have a male and female, but I don't think they are on the same wavelink. And if I was close to Utah, I would definitely be interested in the froglets.

·
Registered
104 Posts
How did you get them to breed exactly? My two males call quite a bit and have got as far as amplexus several times but my female seems to want no part of it and never has become gravid. :(

I have an extra tank that I'd like to turn into a rain chamber but if I can skip all that and get them to do it in their current tank that would be awesome.

·
Registered
112 Posts
That is awesome. I sent you a pm regarding frogs. I'm in cache valley so definitely close enough. :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congrats! Having froglets emerge from the water is such an awesome feeling. I am working with h. argus frogs right now without success. Keep up the great work!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts