Dendroboard banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you know Grimm, i'm trying to make a tank very similar to him. I have same size false bottom, exact same background, etc. but my waterfall is different and also I really need help chosing plants. I wont be putting any pots in the background, but Grimm said you can just stick the broms right in to the BG. So, i'm about to order. To start out with, i'm ordering 3 assorted broms, 1 ficus pumela, and 2 other plants I cant decide on. I'm ordering from Jungle Box, if any one has had problems ordering from them, PLEASE let me know. I can put up pics of the viv if you guys want. Thanks! :D

·
Registered
275 Posts
Yeah. Bromeliads do really well, and you may want to look at ferns and mosses to add to the tank. Ferns tend to thrive in terrariums so definitely give them a lookover.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
once you get 3 broms in a 10 gallon i think youll realize there isnt any real space left. the ficus will fill your tank top to bottom and side to side pretty quickly. miniatures are going to be the only thing that will really work well. i personally have for ecample pep. rotundifolia in a 10 with some pteris fern that i keep trimmed back. and thats it!

james

1 - 4 of 4 Posts