Dendroboard banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
13,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are aware of the recent frog theft and we are reviewing information on the topic. Additionally it has been raised to us that there is a concern that we have not reacted or banned specific people for these alleged actions.

I would like to say that if at any time you have a concern with the site or how we handle anything feel free to email or PM me. I am more than willing to discuss any concern, and would prefer if you have a concern that it is brought to me directly rather than posted on other sites or discussed behind the scenes.

We should also make it clear that we can not police the hobby and that there are many ways for people to hide online. We do the best we can to keep the site and our members safe, but with todays technology there is only so much we can do.

·
Administrator
13,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok it is clear some people do not get the point. This topic is not be discussed on the site. Anyone posting another thread on the topic will get some time off.

Secondly I urge everyone to read the rules, the amount of feedback and attacking threads has gone WAY overboard lately.

Dendroboard - FAQ: User Agreement

1. Vendor feedback and related conversations are not permitted in the forum.
  2. Examples of what is permitted in the "Vendor Info & Questions" section only:
  3. "Here is a picture of my new tank and frogs, thanks to so and so for the supplies."
  4. "Please contact me via PM or email with experiences with so and so."
  5. "Where did you get that plant, or frog?"
  6. Vendor feedback is permitted in the iTrader system only for deals completed on this site. This system is running on a trial basis and maybe removed at any time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts